The Association - Dedicated to Advocacy That Advances Access to Healthcare Through the Use of Mobile Health Clinics
The Association -
- Provides a viable foundation for unifying the efforts and future initiatives of Mobile Health providers and allied colleagues
- Encourages the integration of Mobile Health with community infrastructure
- Establishes a broad spectrum of alliances that fosters outreach and enhances awareness of the values of Mobile Health
- Positions Mobile Health (m-HEALTH) and related e-Health technology as agents of change that can impact access to quality medical and dental care
- Recognizes innovative approaches to Mobile Health that are adopted to advance healthcare with improved efficiencies and outcomes
- Offers a global Forum for Mobile Health education, resources, and networking
As a member of The Association you assume a leadership role as an advocate of Mobile Health for advancing access to healthcare. Through The Association's Annual Forum and interactive website, you have access to worldwide best practices, educational resources, program management tools, providers engaged in Mobile Health, and Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that address your unique community concerns and programs. Become an active member today - share your ideas and recommendations - and let us know how you want to contribute to our mission as Mobile Health advocates.
We are immensely grateful to the many healthcare providers and colleagues who support and contribute to our ongoing efforts including ~ hosting the annual Mobile Health Clinics Forum, expanding membership; growing our collaborative of Healthcare and Corporate Partners, facilitating Mobile Health emergency response, launching an on-line outcomes assessment initiative, and authoring a Mobile Health Program Development & Operations Manual.
Today, medical and dental healthcare providers are turning increasingly to the adoption of mobile medical and dental clinics to expand their community outreach in both rural areas and urban centers. Providers are attracted to the flexibility and efficiency of the mobile clinic for delivering vital healthcare services, especially for underserved populations. And, the advancement of tele-medicine and tele-dentistry technology, bridging the gap between the mobile clinic and a fixed-site, has made timely patient-professional consultation more attainable.