EXPANDING COMMUNITY OUTREACH SERVICES
In launching a Mobile Health program, you demonstrate the courage to be an innovative leader of healthcare delivery in your community and the vision to adopt a creative solution to meet your service objectives. The mobile clinic has proven to offer flexibility and efficiency of service. And, with the advancement of Tele-medicine and Tele-dentistry technology bridging the gap between the mobile clinic and a fixed-site, timely patient-professional consultation is now more than ever possible.
In the process of implementing a Mobile Health program, you face an extraordinary number of complex issues and many decisions that can be uniquely challenging.
Some significant elements of the process include:
- Securing financing and insurance
- Selecting and customizing your vehicle
- Establishing on-board systems of operation
- Integrating new communication technology with your existing fixed-site systems
- Maximizing usage capacity to realize long-term cost benefits
- Coordinating delivery with local emergency preparedness initiatives.
- Community Health Events Planning
Our staff of experienced managers can assist you with planning and organizing a wide spectrum of events within your organization or community:
- Health/Wellness Fairs
- Professional Education Forums
- Professional In-House Training Sessions
- Regional Conference/Product Exhibition
- We are also available to arrange for event speakers from our Speakers Bureau Network.