COMMERCIAL VEHICLE INSURANCE
Commercial vehicle liability coverage provides protection for any business/organization-owned or leased commercial vehicle. Policies usually include physical damage coverage as well as coverage for property and physical damage to others
If your organization, or any of your employees have an accident in your organization's Mobile Health Clinic (medical or dental), your organization may be liable for bodily injuries, lost wages or any damage caused.
A Standard Policy Includes:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Coverage for damages that involve bodily injury to others for which you become responsible under law.
- Property Damage Liability - Coverage for damage to property of others for which you become responsible under law.
- Medical Payments - Coverage for reasonable and necessary medical expenses for those who are accidentally injured while in your vehicle or while getting into or out of your vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection - Coverage for medical expenses or lost wages resulting from a collision, regardless of fault. This coverage availability varies by State.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist - Coverage allows you to recover bodily injury damages due to an accident where the other party does not have insurance or does not have adequate limits, and is found legally liable.
Other coverage options may include:
- Collision - Protection for the collision damage to your vehicle and its equipment, subject to the deductible on the policy.
- Comprehensive - Protection for the loss of or damage to your vehicle and its equipment from perils except collision, subject to the deductible on the policy.
- Towing Reimbursement - Towing expenses are reimbursed by the carrier.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance Resource
Thum Insurance Agency, LLC is one of the nation's largest insurance specialists of personal and commercial line products. Our agency provides physical damage and liability insurance coverage for a wide variety of Mobile Health Specialty Vehicles across the country including coverage for most custom built vehicle styles - vans, coaches, buses, trailers, truck style, converted RVs, utility trailers and more. For complete details on our insurance packages please contact our office.>